| ' Starburst' |
I drew a few circles and went round them doing the picots. For the beads, when I did the set up for the picot with the pin i threaded the bead onto the third thread when it comes round the top of the pin then did the rest as usual. This leaves a little loop at the end so I fished about with the wrong end of the needle at the bottom of the picot to find the middle thread then just pulled it a bit to take out the loop from the top. Then underneath the work I pulled through the bit of slack. This made the picot stick up a bit more too. The middle is just filled in with french knots of course. I was really chuffed that such a simple pattern came out so effectively :-)
Absolutely beautifully stitched and the addition of the beads on the ends is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete